OMG — I thought it was a joke when people would talk about how bad public defenders are. Well it’s not a joke! My BF’s PD was 45 minutes late to his first court date; and the one that he had today? Well it was supposed to be at 8:30 am, but the attorney thought it was 1 pm. Initially my BF got sentenced (because it was a follow-up on a suspended sentence)…but after phone calls from me, and a personal visit from his Dad, all charges were dismissed.
I would call the attorney to try to get him to “fix things” but he just kept saying “Ugh…doesn’t look good”…”..there are complications” & “give me a call later sweetheart”.
Worthless. I accomplished more than this loser did & I don’t get paid anywhere near the amount an attorney does!
Registration for summer classes begins in less than a month, yet I can’t see what classes are being offered.
Great job, FGCU. Thanks. You’re wonderful.
(If you can read this…kiss your brain!)
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR MND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3GNN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 L1N3
Y0UR M1ND 15
W1TH 0U7 3V3N
7H1NKI1NG 4B0U7 17!
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthday does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. In baseball how many outs are there in an inning?
5. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow’s sister?
6. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
7. If there are 3 apples an you take away 2, how many do you have?
8. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How many minutes would the pills last?
9. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
10. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
11. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?